1. The study rooms will be available when the Library is open.
2. Reservations for the study rooms may be made no more than 12 weeks in advance unless
arrangements have been made and approved by the Library staff.
3. When a study room has been reserved and the reserving party is 15 minutes late (without notifying
the Library), that constitutes forfeiture of the reservation.
4. Rooms may be used for two (2) hours at a time per party. Rooms can continue to be used beyond the
two-hour limit, if available, but they cannot be reserved for longer. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis by the Library staff.
5. Patrons are to sign in and sign out at the Reference desk each time they use the room.
6. The size of the group shall be limited to capacity posted.
7. Items left in study rooms will be turned into Lost and Found.
8. Food is not allowed in the study rooms. Covered drinks are acceptable.