The Albany Public Library is pleased to make available to not-for-profit, noncommercial, nonsectarian, and nonpolitical organizations meeting room facilities.
Meeting room (Main Library)
- The meeting room is available to groups for educational, civic, and cultural functions that are open to the public and free of charge.
- The room has a maximum capacity for 312.
- Meetings must begin during regular Library hours and must be scheduled in advance.
- The meeting room at the Main Library has 26 tables and 100 chairs that a group may organize as they choose. Organizations using the room are responsible to re-stack tables and chairs after each meeting.
- Projection and sound systems are available within the room.
- There is a small kitchenette for preparing and serving refreshments. Groups are responsible for clean up and any extra costs associated with unanticipated maintenance necessitated as a result of their meeting.
- Reservations are necessary and may be made by contacting the Main Library at 541-917-7590.
- Facility Use Policy
- Facility Use Agreement
- Meeting Room AV
Study rooms (Main Library)
- The Main Library also has study rooms that may be scheduled or used on an as-available basis.
- The rooms will comfortably accommodate one to four individuals.
- Check the online reservation calendar here for information, or call 541-917-7582.
Sometimes it is difficult to find a space to conduct a meeting. The following locations are known to accommodate groups in search of a space. Each hosting location will have its own policies regarding hours, costs, and services. Please make local inquiry.