- Your library card number must be entered in all caps (ex. PALBO000123456); if your computer remembers your card number, you may have to re-enter it.
- Your default PIN number is your 4-digit birth year in YYYY format (for example 1975). If you changed your PIN to include letters, it may be in upper and/or lower case letters.
- If you have forgotten your PIN please call 541-917-7580, send us an email., or stop by the library to have your PIN reset.
If you are still experiencing difficulty logging in, please try the following:
- Refresh your browser.
- Clear all history including cookies and cache.
- If you use a bookmark to navigate to the library website, make sure it is pointing to https://library.albanyoregon.gov.
- If you use a bookmark to navigate directly to the library catalog, confirm it is pointing to http://libweb.cityofalbany.net.